ABL has been meeting your highest expectations since 1991
We are a languages recruitment agency sourcing jobs for multilingual speakers and English-only roles across sales and account management, executive PA, secretarial, office support and administration, customer service, banking, finance and accounting, HR, translation services and graduate entry level roles since 1991.
Why choose ABL Multilingual Recruitment Agency?
- Recruitment is what we do and we can help, advise and guide you through every step of the recruitment process.
- We have access to a vast database of hard-to-find applicants that we have built up over years
- We are owner-managed and this cuts out red tape. Our directors are hands-on and working consultants.
- We have been applicants ourselves and truly understand how stressful it can be looking for a new role.
- We are agile: if you need bespoke invoicing, it’s done. If you want us ‘onsite’, it’s no problem. If you want anything at all that helps you to recruit the right person, it’s our pleasure to help.
- We provide ‘temps’, translators and permanent staff for roles both in the UK and overseas
- We care.
Temporary Multilingual Recruitment Agency
Are you a candidate looking for temporary bilingual work? Or are you a company looking for temporary bilingual support, perhaps to cover holiday, new projects or sickness? We have a huge network of professional bilingual temps who are free now, so please get in touch! All languages are catered for.
Being part of our multilingual recruitment agency network usually starts post-university and carries on throughout your career. Many of our candidates have worked with us for more than 10 years and often become our clients. Rather than simply finding you a job, we want to help you build a career. Whether you know what path you want to go down or not, we take our time to understand what you want from your life. From the goals you have to your strengths and weaknesses, we are here to help you become the best you can be.
With a dedication to each individual candidate, our career adviser will help you perfect your interview technique, improve your CV and ensure you showcase your skills in the best available light to land you your perfect job.
We work with clients who are not only looking to source a candidate, but those looking for a languages recruitment agency partner, to build a long-term relationship. We offer key recruitment metrics as standard. Over the past 26 years we have worked with some of the UK’s FTSE 100/250 companies and with a very loyal SME client base.
We keep this pipeline bolstered via our proactive languages recruitment agency programme where we work with various UK and international universities who will send us their finest language graduates every year.