Motivational quotes to inspire employees in 2022 – our top picks
There’s nothing quite like a powerful quote to elevate and inspire your workforce. Great phrases declared by some of the world’s finest minds can sometimes be all it takes to pep up at times flagging spirits and give morale a nudge of encouragement.
If you’d like to scatter 2022 with the might of inspiring sayings, cast your eyes down the list below and take your pick!
– Walt Disney: “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
– Jimmy Dean: “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”
– Thomas Jefferson: “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.”
– Neale Donald Walsch: “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
– Mark Twain: “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
– Steve Jobs: “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
– Bruce Lee: “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”
– Michael Jordan: “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.”
– Margaret Thatcher: “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.”
– Stephen Covey: “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”
– Arianna Huffington: “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes, understanding that failure is not the opposite of success – it’s part of success.”
– Norman Vincent Pearl: “The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.”
– Stephen McCranie: “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
For more ideas for inspiring quotes to message to your workforce during the course of 2022, please visit the CIPHR website.
Please get in touch with other inspiring quotes that you come across in your HR travels. We’d love to hear them. In the meantime, Happy Messaging and Happy New Year from your trusted recruitment partners at ABL. Enjoy!