Inspiration for your International Women’s Day workplace celebrations
Are you planning to celebrate International Women’s Day (IWD) on 8th March? If your organisation wishes to add its voice to the cause for gender equality, you can find lots of helpful advice and resources here. Please read on to see our personal favourites. They will instantly take your initiatives to another level.
- Prepare an IWD speech, based on useful facts and ideas.
- Use the #EmbraceEquity* selfie cards or make your own to share on social media. Use the #EmbraceEquity and #IWD2023 hashtags.
- Invite colleagues to write their personal #EmbraceEquity pledges on IWD pledge posters.
- Share IWD’s educational and motivating videos.
- Ask your CEO to submit an inspiring IWD Influencer statement here.
- Fundraise for a female-focused charity such as those listed here.
- Download IWD virtual meeting backgrounds.
- Use the IWD logo on social media and other marcomms.
However you decide to celebrate IWD 2023, the team at ABL Recruitment – a proud supporter of International Women’s Day – wishes you every success. Happy IWD!
* This year’s theme for IWD is #EmbraceEquity. It promotes a gender-equal world free from bias, stereotypes and discrimination, wherein the difference is valued and celebrated.