How to make that final decision
Making the final decision on which candidate to employ can be tough if you’ve interviewed a few very strong people. Here are five additional considerations to take into account when assessing the differences:
1. How well will that individual fit with the culture of your company?
2. How confident are you that the person can carry out the job with or without appropriate training and coaching?
3. How do you envisage that individual growing within your company?
4. Which of your candidates has the most potential to benefit your organisation?
5. Which individual will bring the most to your team?
We gather a great deal of information on each candidate in the early stages of the recruitment process and can always add an added perspective if you need one