Best six HR podcasts for 2023
Looking to extend your HR knowledge but pushed for time? Easily accessible 24×7, podcasts offer the perfect solution. Read on to discover the best HR, talent and leadership podcasts related to the world of work, as compiled by Feedspot. Based on traffic rankings, the number of social media followers, and domain authority, this list offers a valuable resource for busy HR professionals.
- The Good Practice podcast is a must-hear for anyone involved in L&D or HR. Covering all manner of hot industry topics, this weekly show offers critical insights into the world of work, learning and performance.
- The XpertHR podcast delivers must-have guidance on constantly-evolving employment law and recommended HR best practices.
- The CIPD podcast, delivered by the professional body for HR and people development, champions issues relating to better work and working lives, e.g., HR and L&D issues.
- The HR Grapevine podcast deep-dives the biggest HR news story to hit the headlines each week.
- The HR Uprising podcast explores HR hot topics and challenges through engaging, enlightening conversations with relevant HR, OD and L&D experts.
- The Digital HR Leaders podcast features interviews of senior people leaders driving transformation in their organisations. The insights delivered educate HR professionals on how to prepare for the future by embracing a data-driven and digital HR agenda today.
Does the above list cover all your personal favourites? Please let us know. And if there are any other HR or recruitment-related matters that you’d like us to write about in future newsletters, please get in touch. We would, as always, love to hear from you!