VAT Tax Manager (Risk & Advisory)
Title: Senior VAT Manager (Risk & Advisory)
Pay: £38-£64 Per hour (PAYE) equivalent to £79,000 to £133,000 per annum
Duration: 6 months initial contract – subject to extension
Location: London (Hybrid – Flexible)
Our client, a global tech business, is looking for a talented and experienced VAT analyst that will be able to help their team by taking on an advisory role relating to various HMRC, VAT Compliance, and VAT Rate Determination tasks.
This role requires that you are proficient and very comfortable managing and analysing very large data sets and are able to extract and manipulate it to be able to give the best advise possible to the team and provide support to their business.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading tech platforms for candidates that have worked in large, dynamic environments, that would be able to carry out the responsibilities with confidence.
- 5+ overall years in Technical VAT roles, AND Tax Advisory roles
- Worked in Financial Consultancy or Tech or Fintech Industry
- Experience within the retail sector or e-commerce retail (desirable)
- CIOT/ACCA or Equivalent levels of qualification or Higher Education
- UK VAT Related OR European VAT Related Experience and knowledge
- Provide support to the UK VAT Advisory Team
- Provide Advice for PAN-EU Retail projects
- Develop suitable VAT Rates as required (Reduced, Standard etc)
- Provide VAT Planning support
- Advise related to UK Tax Compliance (As well as specific VAT compliance)
- HMRC support
- Support whilst launching new products
- VAT Project Support
If this role matches your profile, please apply now!