Travel Territory Specialist
Job Title: Travel Territory Specialist
Expected Duration: 12 months (May extend or convert to permanent)
Work Location: London Hybrid, working 2-4 days in office each week depending on business needs
Work Schedule: 9am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
Pay rate: £15 to £18 per hour + Holiday pay (Equivalent to £30,000 to £35,00 per annum)
Our client is a global travel and tourism services provider, and a global travel tech leader. They are looking for a Territory specialist to join their excursions and experiences division.
The Territory Specialist will work closely with the Territory Manager(s) and be responsible for ensuring that all facets of the destinations in their territories are optimised for success, as well as their 3rd Party Distribution networks.
You will act as a brand ambassador that will focus on growing your destinations as well as the company’s positioning within your given territories. In this role you will be working with both internal and external stakeholders to align on necessary product offerings in the designated territories, carrying out critically important tasks to maintain and grow the competitive advantage in the given territories.
- Ensure that business has the premier product offering for the assigned territories
- Provide key insights into the business’s competitiveness in the destinations
- Work closely with operations and Territory Manager(s) to track and monitor key metrics in destinations and take corrective action where necessary
- Assist Territory Manager(s) in ensuring key products are consistently available for sale in the company’s ecosystem
- Carry out daily, weekly, monthly quality checks on key products and destinations within territory – actioning where necessary.
- Once onboarded, work to constantly improve the quality of product offering in the markets by understanding key characteristics of products that are appealing to our customer and working to implement those characteristics across your territories
- 1-3 years’ experience in B2B account/territory coordination or sales administration type roles
- Strong technical background, comfortable working in fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Fluency in French, Spanish, Italian, or German is a great advantage but not essential
- Self-starter that is capable of managing and prioritising multiple initiatives to best meet established goals
- Creative mindset that is inquisitive and consistently looking to improve themselves as well the business’s standing in their territories
- Passion for excellence and focus on success and strong entrepreneurial spirit