Senior Project Manager
Role: Project Manager (Advertising)
Pay rate: £360 to £557.23 per day (PAYE Inside IR35) + Holiday pay
Expected duration: 3 months
Working hours: 9am – 5.30pm 5 days per week
Work Form: Hybrid (3x onsite, 2x wfh)
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager in advertising who will be responsible for delivering sold campaigns for our client. The successful Project Manager will ensure internal and external stakeholders are keeping to deadlines and deliverables, foreseeing any risks, and providing solutions, problem solving. This is a client direct facing role. The client is one of the world’s most successful technology companies. This is a maternity cover position and extension is unlikely.
- Technically validate and thoroughly scope a variety of different customer experiences, providing in depth functional requirements and timelines, aligned with creative, technical, legal teams, testing teams, etc.
- Project manage complex campaigns from the conceptual phase to go live, utilizing various project management methodologies to ensure success.
- Constantly develop and drive new advertising product innovations that are outside of our standard product card by engaging with customers, creative teams and management to deliver unique solutions for our strategic advertising partners.
- Manage adhoc requests for new advertising concepts that can be delivered rapidly in a quickly and thoroughly manner.
- Manage client meetings to assess goals, objectives and requests in terms of advertising solutions to drive forward required solutions.
- Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit.
- Develop overall solution plans that meet operational requirements, project manage the execution of custom advertising solutions and ensure that stakeholders have all the inputs required.
- Present confidently to senior management, external clients, and other large audiences.
- Internal syncs to check in on progress of projects and clearly communicating updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Sourcing information on deliverables and deep diving to ensure solutions are feasible.
- Internal team, creative, design technologists and other solutions manager. In addition, Sales team, clients and other parties.
- Attend and lead virtual and in person meetings in a fun and productive manner, ensuring work is bar raising.
- Manage internal and external resources and assets.
- Ownership of all the mechanisms like Asana, Salesforce and other project management tools.
- Build relationships with the Advertising Customer and with Sales.
- Business level English is mandatory
- Knowledge on Asana, and Salesforce but not mandatory
- At least 4-5+ years experience in Project Management
- Bachelors degree is required
- Must have previous 4-5 years UK work experience
- Must have UK right to work