An exciting opportunity for an ambitious Compensation and Benefit Manager who’s looking to grow within a world class e-commerce platform business. Our client is looking for an exceptional C&B Manager to proactively partner with client-facing HR colleagues and local business line management to identify and address compensation issues, and evangelize the business’s total compensation philosophy and strategy to the clients in the assigned countries. The role will focus on providing compensation consultation to SME’s within Corporate, Retail, and Technology business lines and activities to design, develop, implement and measure results of compensation policies and programs with compliance understanding. The position will leverage central practices to foster and drive compensation programs for an alignment with global and regional strategies and business requirements while understanding and advocating for locally relevant market conditions and practices. Apply here for the Compensation and Benefit Manager position (B2B Online Retail).
Title: Compliance & Benefits Manager (Online Retail)
Salary: £84,000.00 to £100,800.00 per annum
Location: London (Hybrid – 3x onsite, 2x wfh)
Travel Involved: Yes
Hrs per week: 40
* Act as primary point of contact and C&B expert for assigned countries and business lines.
* Perform regular and deep technical analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of existing compensation programs.
* Effectively partner with HR colleagues and business clients to manage and consult on compensation-related issues.
* Provide guidance to the business and develop creative solutions on a variety of total compensation issues including the setting of appropriate pay levels, base pay, annual incentive pays and stock compensation.
* Perform ad hoc analysis for costing, program effectiveness and trend purposes.
* Identify, select and participate in compensation surveys to analyse the company’s competitive market position for each in-country location.
* Partner with the global compensation and benefit teams on C&B issues, and work on a variety of special compensation and benefits projects as needed.
* Participate in C&B projects that include analysis, market benchmarking, implementation, and communication.
* Create and deliver compensation training to HR and management teams.
* Ensure company compliance with laws governing compensation and benefits practices.
* Work to gain alignment with different constituencies and represent a common point of view across multiple stakeholders.
● Essential: Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Compensation Analyst/Manager with good understanding of the principles and practices of compensation and benefits systems and legislation in the EMEA region.
● Essential: Demonstrated mastery and ability to act as a resource particularly regarding rewards management issues (e.g. job evaluation, surveys, job/market pricing, salary range development, etc.).
● Essential: Highly proficient in Excel; familiarity with PeopleSoft will be an advantage.
● Essential: Multiple years of relevant experience in compensation and benefits or consulting with an in-depth knowledge of core compensation terminology and best practices.
● University degree is a MUST.
PAY RATE: £350-£420/day (PAYE) – 9 months initial contract with opportunity to be permanent.
*Candidates MUST have UK right to work and will not require visa sponsorship.