Our client is a leading Experiential Events Agency well-known in the gaming industry, renowned for creating some of the biggest Events and Conventions that turns passer-by into lifelong fans.
We are looking for talented Account Managers & Senior Account Managers with events background to work with their global clients who are large brands across the gaming sector.
The right AM/SAM is experienced in account management and delivery across integrated campaigns, digital and live events, coming from leading experiential agency with a wealth of industry knowledge, and proven track record of success.
As the AM/SAM, you will be working directly with the Senior Account Director to deliver successful assets and events management to your assigned account.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS:
– A client facing role with proven success in end-to-end delivery of client brief to the actual event (digital/live) and post event.
– Tech savvy with exceptional communication skills (You must be fluent in English and speaking another language is always a plus)
– Working with the design and creative team on necessary projects, check and supply work to the client, working closely with the Account Director
– Good with Excel in tracking projects, giving regular updates to the management team and completing the finance tracker
– Upbeat and commercially minded
– Work with key accounts to provide product solutions and develop campaign strategy
– Support in the day-to-day liaison with assigned clients and maintain good ongoing relationships
– Manage multiple projects simultaneously while interfacing with different internal and external contact
– Previous work experience with major accounts within the gaming or entertainment sector
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– 3-5 years of proven success in events and brand experience
– Strong presentation and communication skills
– You are a jet-setter and can travel when work requires
Email us and our team will get in touch right away
Westgate House 9 Holborn London EC1N 2LL