Job Title: Sales Executive
Pay: £95 to £113 Per day (PAYE) (Equivalent to £24,700 to £29,400 per annum)
Expected Duration: 6 Months Initial Contract (May extend)
Working hours: 9am – 6pm (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday
Our client, a major E-commerce platform, is looking to work with a talented sales executive that is proficient with Salesforce (CRM) and has some experience or expertise in dealing with suppliers or supply chain partners.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a global tech business, in an exciting and collaborative environment with great people where you can grow and build on your existing skillset and knowledge base!
All candidates will be required to carry out the following daily tasks, as well as meet the criteria provided below:
- Contribute to calling and emailing existing Supply Chain partners to understand their commercial and operational requirements
- Diving deeper after marketing campaigns, to unlock customer understanding and any potential issues
- Meet or exceed targets for identifying opportunities and volume growth
- Interact up to Team Lead/VP Level with customers (e.g., Head of Operations), and articulate and discuss key focus areas
- Follow SOPs to update our CRM (Salesforce) and capture customer information to fully understand our partners’ needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equal experience
- Previous B2B sales and lead generation experience (around 1-3 years)
- Experience working with a CRM preferably Salesforce
- Proven analytical skills and ability to influence people both internally and externally
- Strong and successful communication skills which include the ability to write compelling, concise documents
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience in data management
If this role is of interest to you and applies to you, please apply now!