Retail Channel Marketing (REMOTE)
Role: Retail Channel Marketing (REMOTE)
Pay rate: £475 per day (PAYE Inside IR35) + Holiday pay
Expected duration: 6-9 months
We are looking for an experienced Retail Channel Marketing Manager to join our client in smart devices and home security. The company is one of the world’s most successful technology companies.
You must have 4-5 years channel marketing experience in retail within the UK (and Ireland is ideal) market, a 360 marketing expert in traditional and digital landscape.
This role will lead teams in the UK and Ireland where the successful Channel Marketing Manager will drive all aspects of building long-term, mutually-successful marketing plans within a selection of retail partners. This position requires more than just the ability to execute against existing and traditional channel marketing plans. This role will be responsible for the total life-cycle of strategic channel marketing plans-collaborating with stakeholders to identify new opportunities, developing strategies, designing plans, and then executing, measuring, and evaluating them against agreed upon business goals and objectives.
As an expert in the retail environment, the right person will maintain high standards in all aspects of planning, execution and evaluation, to ensure all plans are driven to completion.
- Responsible for channel marketing activities with a selection of UK & ROI retail partners in collaboration with the relevant sales teams .
- To support growth and achieve expected sales-out results.
- Increase in workload within Channel Marketing
- Support the Channel Marketing lead with managing a selection of retail partners.
- Development and execution of rolling annual and quarterly plans with key retail partners.
- 360 marketing
- Onsite and in-store marketing campaign
- Digital marketing campaigns
- 4-5 years experience in RETAIL Channel Marketing in the UK and Ireland market is a major plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Production or similar or relevant experience.
- Experience working within global cross-functional marketing teams.
- Strong in digital marketing and digital data analytics.
- Experience of building and managing retail marketing plans as well as evaluating and measuring against business goals & objectives.
- Confident and comfortable with new technology, eager to learn and master new tools
- English language is superb is mandatory.