TITLE: REMOTE Or HYBRID DUTCH New Business Sales Executive (SaaS)
Language: Fluent DUTCH or FLEMISH
Location: 100% remote from the UK (Not too far from London) or Holland. Or hybrid in Cambridge
Salary : From £30,000 to £32,000 + uncapped OTE
Total realistic year one compensation of £51,000 per annum
There are other valuable company monetary benefits
Company Details Technology: Cyber Security
FULL TRAINING will be provided: This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing
companies in one of the fastest growing sectors in this area. The culture here is
highly entrepreneurial and the company has the feel of a an exciting “start up ” although well
established. Cyber security is a sector with unlimited opportunities as it impacts every aspect of
every type of business, from an organisations reputation to mitigating the risks posed by the theft
of confidential commercial and private information
The company is experiencing fast growth and it is looking to take on key bilingual staff who will
stay and develop in the business on a long-term basis
There are truly outstanding opportunities for career advancement and personal development here
with the realistic expectation of career growth within 6 months of starting with regular additional
bonus’s as your career develops . The business offers the opportunity to work remotely or hybrid
depending on what makes you happiest (and most productive)!
There are very few opportunities like this in such fast growth sector .
The role in a nutshell: You will proactively generate NEW business opportunities for the company. This is a highly service-focused and results-driven environment.
New Business Development & Lead qualification/generation. You will be working in a highly motivated team bilingual sales executives:
· You will be mentored and coached by a senior Account Executive every step of the way and, so will have the opportunity to learn from experts on an ongoing training-on-the-job basis
· Mapping the market: you will work from a curated list of companies that you will target in order to map their decision makers, understand the structure and size of the company, find relevant contacts and generate warm leads.
· Courtesy calling ( outbound calling ):Add value to clients and prospects by informing them of sector specific events where you make personal connections and establish rapport. Courtesy calling to develop longer term rapport with the clients over time and as a way of staying in touch
· Working to agreed targets of organising 10 qualified new meetings per week
· Fill the sales pipeline and make out-bound calls to introduce the service
· Gain a deep understanding of a clients’ potential needs and challenges
· Attend regular sales team meetings
· Fluent Dutch
· Previous experience of extensive outbound cold calling gained in any sector
* Regrettably, only successful candidates may be contacted