Project manager (Restaurant Refurbishment)
Exciting opportunity to work in the head office of a global buffet restaurant! They offer cuisine from different countries which inspired by five-star hotels for customers. Does this sound appeal to you? They are looking for a project manager with minimum 5 years of experience in construction and refurbishment!
* Review design drawings for buildability and co-ordination
* Define the scope of the project, budget, time schedule and quality requirements
* Produce budget spreadsheets, cash flow schedules and financial costings data
* Define project tasks and resource requirements and make sure that resources are properly allocated
* Schedule and order materials and equipment and ensure that they are delivered on time
* Provide necessary paperwork, permissions and consents to landlords, local authorities, agents or relevant parties
* Manage the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary
* Recognise and avoid project pitfalls
* Ensure that the project delivery is on time, within budget and at the required quality
* Liaise with internal departments and external architects, contractors, government bodies and external parties
* Manage sites, providing efficient support and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders
* Minimum 5-year experience in delivering construction and refurbishment projects in UK
* restaurant refurbishment experience is preferred
* Strong experience in managing project budget, schedule, and quality
* Experience in the full circle management of project construction and refurbishment, from design, plan permission, project delivery to cost control.
* Strong communication and management skills, cost control skills and commercial awareness
* Self-driven and result oriented and able to work flexibly under tight deadlines
* SMSTS is preferable.