Our client is a highly respected Law firm with office across the United States and Europe. They are looking for a German speaking Paralegal to work in their International Arbitration Team. The role is for a fixed-term 6 month contract. Successful candidates will speak and write both English and German fluently. They will have significant Paralegal experience.
Duties will include:
* Translate, proofread, cite-check and edit German- and English-language documents.
* Administrative tasks associated with the preparation of legal submissions and exhibit bundles.
* Administrative support to legal teams at arbitral and court hearings.
* File arbitration and court documents.
* Maintain hard-copy and electronic case files as well as procedural correspondence.
* Preparation of document indices.