Mandarin Speaking Sales Support Executive / Graduate Trainee
Job title: Mandarin Speaking Sales Support Executive / Graduate Trainee
Salary: Up to £25K basic plus commission
Language: Fluent Chinese (Mandarin) and English
Location: Central London
Sector: Luxury property company with a growing Chinese audience of investors. This company works with some of the biggest and most well- respected names in property development, build and design.
* Deal with inbound enquiries in Chinese and English from potential investors and High Net Worth individuals (HNWIs)
* You will be required to develop excellent long-term relationships with wealthy investors and developers
* Required to gain an understanding of client requirements
* Provide all clients with newly available property information, quickly and efficiently
* Liaise with B2C investors as well as representatives of large corporate clients (B2B) looking to increase their property portfolio
* Use of WeChat as well as phone and email to stay in touch with clients constantly
* Attend industry networking events where you will meet potential new buyers, existing clients
* Develop a real understanding of the property market (in sales and rentals) and know your competitors
* Send marketing information to prospective buyers, and all follow-up
* Negotiate agency rates
* Confirm meetings and property viewings in writing and on WeChat
* Ensure that all financial documentation, due diligence and anti-money laundering regulations are followed and that you Know Your Client (KYC)
* On agreed sale/purchase ensure that you have the correct documentation in place
* Promote the company’s associated services (interior design services, rental services and management fees)
There will be some weekend work for client viewings.
* Degree educated;
* Outstanding personal presentation;
* Fluent written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin) and English
* Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Please note that no sponsorship is provided. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more details or a confidential discussion, get in touch with us via wechat: ngheiyan