Do you speak fluent MALAY or THAI and have a deep cultural understanding of Asian society and the culturally appropriate messaging that appeals ? If you do , then this is an unusual and very interesting DIGITAL MARKETING role that you will enjoy, with a focus on the education and schools market that is booming in Asia currently
TITLE : MALAY or THAI Education Marketing Executive
Location: London. This role will be office based initially and them hybrid
Salary to £30000 + £4k in bonus (£34k in year one)
Sector: Schools and Education
Exciting fast growing educational tech company that has developed cutting edge learning aids and software to help to enhance the learning experience of school children between the ages of 3 and 12 years old. This new way of learning is based on virtual reality and really helps to engage children in what they learn, thereby making it easier and much more fun. Your role is to increase brand awareness in Asia and give marketing support to the development of relationships with secondary schools and school teachers interested in giving their students a real learning “edge”. It would suit someone who has fabulous marketing skills and cultural awareness of Thai or Malaysian society
You will drive marketing efforts among schools and clubs in Asia (outside China, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh), to build brand awareness
– Create and implement digital marketing and email campaign targeting schools/language learning centres
– Write content in English for email campaigns on a weekly basis
– Host and present webinars focusing on southeast Asian countries.
– Enter leads into CRM
– Liaise with educational membership organisations
– Help with SEO to gain brand exposure and generate leads.
– Identify influential AWARDS in the education industry, submit award applications
– Degree in marketing or related discipline
– Fluent Malay or Thai
Note this role may require some flexibility in working outside of a UK 9-5 role – to accommodate time zones in Asia, of course, for any time outside normal working hours will be given back in lieu.