Junior Accountant- International Law Firm (Italian Speaker)
Title: Junior Accountant/ Accounts Assistant – International Law Firm (Italian Speaker)
Working days: Mon to Fri – 9am to 6pm
Location: Central London
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 (Depending on experience) + Great Benefits
***We also have a more senior version of this position, so if it sounds interesting but a bit too Junior for you, please feel free to apply.***
This is an exciting opportunity to join the accountancy team of a well-known international law firm that excels at providing first-class – often groundbreaking – legal advice to its international client base.
With an international team of about 800 people across their offices in Milan, Rome, Genoa, London, Brussels, Cairo (in collaboration with Bahaa-Eldin Law Office), Addis Abeba (in collaboration with Tameru Wondm Agegnehu Law Office) and Dubai.
At this company, you’ll find a truly stimulating environment that blends talent, ambition, dedication and strong leadership!
Now hiring a brilliant Junior Accountant for their London’s boutique Office.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Processing Purchase/Sales Ledger invoices
· Preparation of journal entries
· Preparing the VAT returns
· Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
· Assist with payroll administration, p11Ds and pSAs preparation and submission
· Account/bank reconciliations
· Monitor and resolve bank issues
· Handling Petty Cash
· Review and expense processing in our internal Case Management Platform
· Preparation of monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
· Assist with year’s end closings
· Assist in preparing analysis of accounts as requested
· Processing payments following the internal procedure
· Assisting with office admin
· Day to day control of cash flows
· Control of Aged Debtors and payments from customers
· Control of Aged Creditors and payments to suppliers
· Support to billing process
· Perform other duties as assigned
– Bachelors degree or equivalent
– At least two years accounting experience
– Good team player, hard working, mature and professional individual