Location: hybrid in Cambridge or London (3 days in the office)
Salary : From £45,000 to £55,000 +There are other valuable company monetary benefits
Company Details Technology: Cyber Security
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to make a strategic move away from practice into a
commercial accounting role. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing
companies in one of the fastest growing sectors in this area. The culture here is
highly entrepreneurial and the company has the feel of a an exciting “start up “although well
established. Cyber security is a sector with unlimited opportunities as it impacts every aspect of
every type of business, from an organisations reputation to mitigating the risks posed by the theft
of confidential commercial and private information
The company is experiencing fast growth and they are bringing in new systems and processes to
ensure robust scalability. This is a strategic move for a newly qualified Accountant
There are truly outstanding opportunities for career advancement and personal development here
with the realistic expectation of career growth within 6 months of starting with regular additional
bonus’s as your career develops. The business offers the opportunity to work on a hybrid basis
depending on what makes you happiest (and most productive)!
There are very few opportunities like this in such fast growth sector .
The role in a nutshell:
External reporting requirements:
· Produce annual consolidated financial statements in accordance
· Support in the production of compliant and consistent statutory accounts for the group and the subsidiaries.
Internal control requirements:
· Conducting annual self-assessments to identify risks and areas for improvement
· Documenting the self-assessment results
· Actively monitor that all internal documents (e.g., internal policies and procedures, documented controls and action plans, evidence of the control execution, authorization matrices, etc.) are up to date
· Supporting in setting-up new processes to make sure that proper controls are in place
· To support on a variety of ad hoc projects and initiatives as required.
· Fluent English
· Degree educated
· Newly qualified looking for a strategic move into Tech (ACA/ACCA preferred)