Location: London office, initial attendance for onboarding desirable – flexible on remote working
Right to work: All candidates must be UK based with a right to work
Pay: £400 – £475 per day + Holiday pay
Expected duration: 6 months (with prospect to extend or convert to permanent)
Working hours:Monday to Friday (regular office hours)
Our client is a global tech gaming business offering unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions of users around the world.
They are looking for an experienced success manager to join their growing team. The Client Success Manager will support the UK and EMEA based sales team, and external advertising sales agencies.
They will be responsible for ensuring that customers receive best in class service and manage all aspects of campaign execution, delivery, and final reporting. They will play an integral role in maximum revenue recognition and renewed business. The ideal candidate will look for new ways to create value for the business and team.
* Act as the main client’s point of contact for post-sale campaigns to ensure smooth execution and delivery.
* Provide the highest level of customer support to clients
* Enter IO’s into Order Management Systems
* Verify accuracy of Internal IO and Client Insertion Order
* Clarify any questions Ad Operations that customers may have about the plan
* Work with the advertising operations team to troubleshoot live campaigns
* Provide clients with weekly reporting and delivery analysis
* Keep Sales apprised of all key issues, updated and relevant data throughout the campaign process
* Work with cross functional teams to ensure Billing and Legal compliance
* Identify product bugs/issues, troubleshoots to identify source, and updates teams of status/resolution.
* Collect customer feedback to improve process and planning
* Gather and analyse campaign data results and communicates findings with clients
* Provide recommendations for upsell opportunities to sellers
3 to 7 years of customer success/account management experience online media/advertising
Experience working for online advertising/media agencies or advertising platforms highly desirable