Customer Service / Licensing Officer (Dutch Speaker)
Customer Service / Label Licensing Officer (Dutch Speaker)
Job Type: Permanent – Mon/Fri
Working Format: Hybrid 2/3 days from office/Home
Location: Central London
Salary: £29,800 + Great Pension Scheme
Are you detail-orientated, and do you want to use your Dutch language skills in an exciting and challenging customer service/administrative role that makes an impact on the future of our oceans?
This is your chance!!!
If you are a team player looking to further develop your customer service career, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
As a Label Licensing Officer, you will be part of a multilingual Licensing team that processes and approves licensing requests.
Customer-focused, you will be passionate about providing exceptional service and will feel at ease working to set processes. Meticulousness with great attention to detail is essential for this role.
You will work closely with commercial colleagues in regional offices on licensing and commercial issues and build relationships with customers. In this varied role, you will ensure all relevant information is accurately entered into the database and be responsible for checking artwork, ensuring compliance, and specific branding requirements are adhered to.
Liaising with our Dutch customers, you will oversee the accounts and be comfortable negotiating changes that need to be made and meeting set deadlines.
To be successful in this role, you will be a highly motivated individual with experience in administration and customer service.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- excellent English and fluent Dutch language skills, both written and spoken;
- a strong focus on the delivery of excellent customer service, including expectation management;
- an interest and willingness to learn about licensing processes and the role of the Licensing team within the organization;
- the ability to interpret complex rules, guidelines, and policies and apply them in a practical setting;
- exceptional communication skills and is self-assured in liaising with people at all levels;
- excellent attention to detail with experience in working with databases including data entry and processing.
If this has inspired you, apply asap with your current CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to apply for this specific role, and how do you meet the key skills!
As this role is based in London, you must be able to show that you have the right to live and work in the UK.
This company is committed to flexible working. Currently running a trial for hybrid working, and the successful candidate will need to work from the London office a minimum of 2 days a week.
We look forward to hearing from you!
* Regrettably, only successful candidates may be contacted