EXCEPTIONAL opportunity to join an “established” tech start up and e-commerce platform. You will join a large-scale International E-Commerce business that is scaling up fast and is looking for an ambitious and talented Accounting Manager to help with their planned expansion. The company has four offices globally and is operating in more than 20 countries.
Title: Accounting Manager
Location: Boston, MA, USA (Fully onsite)
Languages: Fluent English
Salary: Competitive base salary + generous bonus
Visa Status: Successful candidates must have work eligibility in the U.S. (Either permanent resident or citizen of the U.S.)
– Responsible for supporting all parts of our financial reporting process.
– End-to-end process ownership to support finance and business partners.
– Direct and coordinate with accounting firms and supervising organisations on company’s financial condition and financial information disclosure.
– Direct and review all periodic financial reports.
– Understand internal control design concepts to assess the effectiveness of controls and design new effective processes and controls for emerging and growing business activities.
– Drive projects, provide accounting guidance and often serve as first point of contact for finance and business partners to resolve issues.
– 5+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
– Qualified Accountant (CPA or equivalent)
– Knowledge of the internal control framework and understanding of the concepts of control design and operational efficiency.
– Experience from a Big-4 public accounting firm is preferred.
Email us and our team will get in touch right away
Westgate House 9 Holborn London EC1N 2LL