Title: Associate Recruitment Consultant – Recruiter
Location: Central London – Monday to Friday (Hybrid after Training)
Base Salary: From £26,000 to £35,000 (Depending on experience or transferable skills)
Commissions: Uncapped (Industry leading commission scheme)
This Associate position is the entry point for a brilliant future in Recruitment!
A perfect fit for a proactive Grad looking for an exciting future, but also a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious professional looking for a career change.
This is a boutique recruitment agency with exciting career progression opportunities and amazing company culture. Their inspiring leaders will guide you through this journey.
No recruitment experience is needed, and therefore full training and development are given, plus live mirroring of a senior consultant as a training partner. A mentor is given from day 1.
Sales and similar experiences can be quite helpful as you must be a confident and empathic communicator, able to build relationships with your future clients and candidates.
So, if you have sales, account management, real estate, business development, or lead generation experience and are looking for a change, this is the perfect opportunity!!!!
Key Attributes (to be shown throughout the trainee’s working week)
· High learning capability, processing active listening skills and creative thinking.
· Resilience – A never give up attitude.
· Mirroring skills. A chameleon.
· Team player.
· Persuasive, manipulation skills, demonstrated for a clear outcome.
· 80:20 rule applied to every part of the client/candidate cycles.
· Great questioning ability.
· Desire to improve – generation of new ideas.
Role Responsibilities & Training:
· To have gone through a 10 week one to one training program. To include:
o Full candidate cycle (16 points)
o Full chat cycle (14 points)
o Negotiation skills
o Interview techniques
o Job taking
o Business development techniques
o Candidate generation
· To build a candidate portfolio (number to be agreed) and have interviewed all.
· To build a small portfolio of clients/job’s (number to be agreed).
· Be able to hold a client meeting.
· Full understanding and use of Bullhorn (ATS)
· A working knowledge of the company and how it deliver’s its recruitment offering.
No one can stop you after this training!
If you are ambitious, resilient and all the above sounds exciting, apply now 🙂
* With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.