Administrative Support Executive
Role: Administrative Support Executive
Contract duration: 9 months
Pay rate: £85 to £103 (Equivalent to £22,000 to £27,000 per annum)
Office Location: Central London
Working arrangement: Hybrid working with 1 day per week in the office
Our client is global technology and e-commerce business. They are looking for and administrative support executive to join their data team as part of a transformation project. You will primarily support with Data cleansing and administration to support a shift from manual to automated operations.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with large sets of data, with high attention to detail, as well as having strong working experience with Excel, and preferably familiarity with Salesforce CRM.
You will also have excellent communication skills, as you will engage with stakeholders internally via phone and email to clarify queries, discrepancies, and respond to data queries.
- Update database records from Excel to Salesforce
- Map internal stakeholders to respond to data queries
- Communicate updates to different teams internally
- Support team managers with reporting activities using internal tools and Excel
- Work with key partners to drive initiatives to improve data management
- Continuously evaluate tools and processes and offer efficient solutions.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation and reports that contains account data and history, modify account information
- Proactively escalate areas for process improvement and automation with internal stakeholders.
- Education to degree level or equivalent (Highly desirable)
- Previous experience in admin or client management
- Excellent knowledge of MS, especially Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience of Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prompt and clear responses to emails.