Salary: £35,000 basic + Commission CIRCA £10k bonus + benefits
Location: Central London
We are looking for a Sales/Business Development Manager with experience in the US, Mexico or Brazilian markets. This is a very exciting opportunity ideal for someone extremely driven and willing to pursue a career in Sales within the Digital Advertising space. In this role, your main goal will be engaging with new and existing clients and creating up-sales opportunities amongst them.
You will be able to put in practise your negotiation skills and you will establish strong relationships at a B2B level with clients all around the American continent. You will work to grow business an overall profit your given markets. Within others, your responsibilities will be:
– Developing strong relationships with retailers and merchants.
– Prospecting new leads. Preparing and conducting presentations.
– Working in Sales targets with existing accounts and new clients.
– Working closely with the publisher team to ensure quality traffic is delivered to these merchants.
– You will oversee the CRM and follow up of all the sales activities and will be able to provide clear revenue figures.
Our client is global and multicultural e-commerce advertising platform operating in over 15 different countries and covering some of the top retail brands. They have over 10 million users per month across Europe and cover more than 12 million products from over 10,000 retailers.
– Fluency in English is essential. Brazilian Portuguese or Spanish will be a plus.
– Experience working in Sales or Account Management within the same markets (US, Brazil or Mexico as a preference).
– Fantastic communication and presentation skills.
– Strong numeracy skills
– Creative, and problem-solving abilities.
– Team player, client focused and pro-active.
– Comfortable with cold calling and able to conduct presentations.