Job Title: Senior IT Engineer – EMEA
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £40,000 depending on experience
Our client, a fast-growing Chinese IT company, is looking for a Senior IT Engineer – EMEA to join their London office.
* Identify and resolve IT related issues for internal users on PC and Mac;
* Partner with IT Infrastructure Team to finish related tasks including but not limited to service upgrades and changes, office build out and technical data evaluation;
* Participate in automating and/or execute IT infrastructure-related projects.
* Bachelor degree in computer science or related majors;
* 5 years of relevant technical experience in IT operation, system administration or technical support;
* Experience with system administration of various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, OS X, Chrome OS, and Android;
* Deep understanding in the following skill-sets required within IT Operations: Windows, Mac OS X, Networking;
* Strong understanding of complex IT infrastructure and ability to troubleshoot issues;
* Strong customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, communication and leadership skills.