Our client is a leading Experiential Events Agency well-known in the gaming industry, renowned for creating some of the biggest Events and Conventions that turns passer-by into lifelong fans.
We are looking for talented Account Directors & Senior Account Directors with events background to work with their global clients who are large brands across the gaming sector.
The right AD/SAD is experienced in account management and delivery across integrated campaigns, digital and live events, coming from leading experiential agency with a wealth of industry knowledge, and proven track record of success and prep for a step up in their career.
As the AD/SAD, you are responsible to lead a team and deliver successful assets and events to your assigned account. You are strategically minded and have a creative mind able to bespoke solutions to your clients problem.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS:
– Working closely with the design and creative team as the lead, ensuring briefs are met to highest level
– Tech savvy with exceptional communication skills (You must be fluent in English and speaking another language is always a plus)
– Briefing the design team on necessary projects, check and supply work to the client, working closely with the project manager
– Track costs vs time across all projects, giving regular updates to the management team and completing the finance tracker
– Be part of and run the client management update meetings
– Possess strong negotiation skill and commercially minded
– Work with key accounts to provide product solutions and develop campaign strategy
– Point of contact for day-to-day liaison with assigned clients and maintain good ongoing relationships
– Manage multiple projects simultaneously while interfacing with different internal and external contact
– Lead daily meetings with the client and internal teams
– Lead client briefing meetings to ensure the agency fully understand and can deliver the project requirements
– Previous work experience with major accounts within the gaming or entertainment sector
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
– 7 years of proven success in advertising client management and brand experience
– Familiar with sales performance metrics and KPIs
– Strong negotiation, presentation, and communication skills
– You are a jet-setter and can travel when work requires