Title: Part-time Community Manager
Salary: 15,000 GBP GBP (20 hours a week)
Location: Central London
We are looking for an expert in Social Media with a native level of English to join a fast-paced team in London. This role will ideally suit someone with a background and understanding in Marketing. We are looking for someone and a very deep understanding of Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogs, etc.). You will have to be a confident communicator, with fantastic written skills in English. Delivering high standards of customer service is essential in this role. Within others, your responsibilities will be:
– Community Management: moderation of community discussion. You will be responding to questions and supporting to queries across multiple social media channels and promoting the brand.
– Creating strategies to grow the Social Media traffic.
– Assisting on the creation of the Marketing content.
– Creating online brand awareness.
– Distribution of content across various Social Media channels.
– Managing the creation of the monthly content calendar with the PR agency.
– Researching clients’ preferences and discovering current and new trends.
– Ensure brand consistency across community.
– Build strong and trusted relationships with community members.
– Supporting marketing campaigns with social media initiatives.
– Work closely with the Customer Service team.
– Fluent in English. Exceptional written skills.
– General knowledge about Digital Marketing.
– Knowledge or overall understanding of Hootsuite and Radarly.
– Interested in Beauty/Luxury/Fashion.
– Ideally someone who has previously worked in Community management and/or marketing positions, with an understanding of Social Media and Blog-writing.
– Degree in Marketing, Business or another relevant field.