Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Treasury Officer
Location: West London
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Our client, a well-founded Investment company is looking for an experienced Treasury Officer to join their West London office.
* Cash flow management and reporting.
* Collating of all Treasury payments to be made on any given day.
* Checking/Processing of payment instructions – Sending signed instructions to bank either via fax or electronic means. At same time checking that bank instructions are complete, compliant and not compromised.
* Booking/Reconciling of loans/loan positions with house banks – booking of loans/deposits as per Corporate requirements, ensuring that loan rates/maturities are correct.
* Managing/Hedging any FX exposure the company has.
* Debtors/Creditors reporting to identify where payments have not been made on time/funds have not been received on due date.
* Dealing with ad hoc queries – SWIFT requests, Bank Audit Letters, Returned Payments/Unallocated Receipts, Bank statement reconciliation against in-house systems/payment instructions.
* Advise Treasury Manager of any issues (i.e. loan rates too high/banks not processing payment) with banks so that they can be discussed at next review.
* Capture and maintain banking SSI’s from Counterparties for compliance reasons
* Work with Bank Business Division regarding reporting of bank line utilisation.
* Maintaining Bank Mandates/Signatory lists updated as/when required
* Fulfill any other tasks that the Company may reasonably assign to you from time to time, according to business needs
* Degree – level education or equivalent in Economics, Finance, Business Management or related field
* Proven experience working in a Treasury department
* Awareness of issues/sanctions regarding the worldwide remittance of funds
* Approachable with a demonstrable willingness & flexibility to support the Company as and when required
* Fluent written and spoken Mandarin and English