Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Key Account Relationship Manager 中文客户经理
Team: Based in the Sales and Marketing team
Job Sector: Education Technology
Location: London 伦敦
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: Basic salary from £27,000 – £35,000 + Commission (1st year earnings are around £50,000)
E-learning is one of the MOST exciting, and potentially , dramatic, changes to affect how children learn in schools, with interactive “experiential” learning being a new tool to help bring subjects to life! This company is at the very cutting edge of all the new methods being promoted and assessed to help children to learn faster, and to keep them engaged for longer. Interactive learning becomes exciting and rewarding when the children can really experience their subject in a virtual world.
The Chinese part of the business is growing fast and we are now looking for someone who has experience in selling into the Chinese education system, to join the team changing the way Chinese children learn and experience school.
* Speak to schools: Establish new relationships, develop existing ones and nurture decision makers responsible for buying the technology that will help their students (eg Heads of Department and Head Teachers)
* Deliver sales presentations, both face-to-face (and virtually) to demonstrate how new interactive learning tools can really improve student engagement and student results
* Research new opportunities and also competitor activity, within the education market
* Provide quotations to potential clients and identify opportunities to up-sell other products to existing customers
* Occasionally attend Education related exhibitions and conferences where you will get the chance to meet Head Teachers and education experts
* Previous consultative sales or Key Portfolio Management experience
* You must have previous experience of selling a service or product into the education sector
* Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin)