Job Title: Mandarin Speaking HR Manager
Location: South West London
Salary: up to £37,000 depending on experience
Our client, a leading strategic consultancy and cross-border investment firm between the UK and China, is looking for a HR Manager to lead their HR function in London.
* Oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes across their group of companies in the UK and China;
* Support business needs and ensures the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives;
* Develop and implement new HR policies, procedures and processes aligned with group business strategy;
* Manage employee relations;
* Ensure company policies and procedures up to date in line with current UK employment law;
* Liaising with colleagues in China to implement group-wide compliance;
* Ensuring line managers up to date with changes to policy.
* Bachelor degree in HR, business or related majors;
* Relevant experience as HR generalist;
* Excellent communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
* Strong understanding of UK employment law;
* Able to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy;
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
* Fluent in written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin) and English.
Remark: Candidates with less experience can be considered for HR Executive role.