Job Title: Mandarin Speaking HR Manager 中文人力资源经理
Location: Central London 伦敦
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: Up to £40k depending on experience
Our client, a leading telecom operator, is looking for Mandarin Speaking HR Manager to join their London office to support the EMEA region.
* Planning, organizing and participating the whole internal staff on-boarding, probation, promotion, separation process and role changes, company restructuring process where it’s necessary;
* Review and update the Company policies & procedures, staff handbook according to Management Team decision;
* Provide all aspects of HR support and advices to Department Directors in EMEA region including talent acquisition, employment compliance, employee relations, employee capability procedures etc.;
* Reporting of HR related KPI, data and statistics to Senior Management and Head Office;
* Assist on VISA sponsorship applications of employees and manage Sponsorship Management system;
* Liaise with Head Office for expatriate managers to work in the UK;
* Organize and develop staff training programs;
* Manage talent acquisition activities for EMEA region;
* Processing HR related Invoicing;
* Other tasks assigned by Line Manager or Management Team.
* Minimum 5 years HR generalist experience gained in the UK;
* Degree in Human Resources or related discipline will be a plus;
* CIPD is preferable;
* Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.;
* Excellent communication skills at all levels;
* Good organisational, time management, planning skills;
* Great numeric and literacy skills;
* Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin).
Please note that no sponsorship is provided. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.