Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Buyer
Location: Central London
Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: up to £30,000 depending on experience
Do you have at least 2 years working experience in the UK?
Are you fluent in written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin) and English?
Are you interested in further developing your career in buying?
If your answers are yes, this opportunity may be for you!
We are currently looking Buyer to join one of our clients at their Central London office. It will be a great opportunity to join a well-established Chinese construction company and grow with them.
What you will be doing:
* Undertake material requirements planning activities and process purchase orders;
* Establish strong relationships with suppliers while measuring supplier performance on cost, deliveries, and inventory turn around;
* Coordinate local purchase activities with the allowance from HQ, include reporting for local purchase application of the company’s old projects, balancing the purchase amount against the limit quantity issued by HQ;
* Communicate regularly with Project Managers on logistics requirements. Process import logistics documents as cargo arrive, ensure all the freights can be well arranged upon different project requirements;
* Maintain and manage relative procurement administration activities including keeping department document and processing invoice queries and expediting;
* Track and update relative procurement invoices payment application process record in time.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly submit your application together with your updated CV.
*Only applicants who are eligible to work in the UK will be considered.