Title: Mandarin Speaking Administration Manager 中文行政经理
Salary: Up to £40K depending on experience
Location: Central London 伦敦
Our client, a Chinese property developer is looking for an Administration Manager to join their new office in London. It will be a great opportunity to be involved in the setting up of the new office.
* Manage filing system for documents;
* Manage and ensure filing requirements with Companies House;
* Post letter and documents when needed;
* Organise office and obtain stationary/equipment supplies;
* Support preparation of shareholder reports;
* Support the Director with shareholder management;
* Keep company’s information on Companies House up to date;
* Complete agreements for third parties contracting with the company;
* Manage office space, find new premises if needed;
* Manage legal documents and contracts;
* Support the Director with calendar management, minute taking, travel booking and other business and personal administration.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification;
* Minimum 5 years relevant working experience;
* CIPD qualification will be a plus;
* Proactive, flexible and hands-on;
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
* Fluent spoken and written Chinese (Mandarin) and English.
Please note that no sponsorship is provided. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.