Japanese Speaker Customer Service Executive
Job Type: Permanent (full-time), 40 hours per week.
Location: Central London
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: From £23,000 – £27,000 (depending on experience) + bonus and benefits
We are looking for a passionate, motivated and resourceful Japanese speaker with experience in Customer Service, with a preference or interest in the travel industry. Our client is a leading luxury client services provider based in Central London. The company is offering a modern, friendly and vibrant environment with the possibility to develop a rewarding career.
In this role, will use your knowledge in the industry to deal with interesting and complex requests. You will also use your research and communication skills to provide personalised solutions to the existing clients. Within others, your main responsibilities will be:
– Delivering an exceptional customer service to a wide network of high-profile clients within the agreed deadlines.
– Establish clear, detailed and thorough client briefs.
– Always go above and beyond client requests.
– Ensuring ongoing client satisfaction by managing client expectations and resolving complaints
Skills and experience required:
– Fluent in Japanese and English
– Strong customer service skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– The ideal candidate will also have a background in travel, but not exclusively.
– Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a busy and dynamic work environment
– Proactive and resourceful approach to tasks
– Passion for high standard service delivery