Job Title: Italian Account Manager
Line Manager: Director of Sales & Account Management
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Central London
Salary: £33,000 – £35,000 + Commission & Bonuses
Our client is a world leader in data marketing solutions that leverages 20 years of eCommerce expertise in connecting brands and retailers to consumers.
As the Account Manager for the Italian & UK markets you will be responsible for maintaining and growing a client portfolio and will act as the primary contact for Online Retailers accounts and deal with any inquiries around the services and products our client provides. You will do this through effective consultation, client visits (Travel involved), and regular demos and reviews of services and solution.
* Fluent in Italian and English (up to mother high standard) both written and spoken
* Experience in business to business customer service or account management (This is essential), preferably in online advertising (other sector experience will be considered)
* Excellent telephone manner with a professional and client focused approach
* Must be able to adapt easily in a fast-paced environment
* Must be able to work well in a collaborative environment as well as on your own
* Proven ability in achieving and exceeding sales targets
* Interest or preferably experience in online retail sales is a huge advantage * Demonstrate ability to influence internal and external stakeholders – anticipating challenges and objections, providing solutions and guidance with support
* Good understanding of product listing ads (PLA), CSS, ecommerce, SEM and cost per click advertising in comparison shopping
* Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
Why this role
You will work in fun and vibrant team environment in a superb office in central London. As you develop in this role there will be opportunities for growth within the business.
In addition, you will have access to excellent benefits including:
Free breakfast, lunch and snacks, every day! (Saving you £2,000 annually)