Job Title: Hybrid – German speaker – B2B Expansion Sales Executive
Full-Time (Remote/Hybrid) Monday to Friday
Salary: £ 28,000 to £32,000 (Depending on experience)
Location: Hybrid – 2/3 days at the office in Nothing Hill (Flexible for experienced professionals)
This is your opportunity to join a technology company taking the wedding industry by storm. With the mission to become an iconic global brand, making wedding planning as intuitive, fun and rewarding as it should be.
*** This position can’t offer sponsorship***
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a driven person, ready to take on this incredible opportunity and make the role their own.
As the German B2B Expansion Sales Executive/Mkt Associate, you will be playing a pivotal role in establishing and growing the German B2B Community. You must come ready to roll up your sleeves and help push our company into its next, very exciting chapter.
We are firm believers in working smart and always staying curious. So if you have the energy, passion and drive, please get in touch!
The right candidate will be a self-starter, value attention to detail, and have a passion for disruptive tech. You must be comfortable with both data analysis and continuous optimization of processes.
For this role, you must be a native/fluent German speaker. Previous experience in email marketing would be beneficial, but not essential.
* Establish and grow the Community of German wedding industry professionals
* Build relationships with key industry partners (hotel chains, event locations, and industry experts) to build our presence in the market
* Run email marketing campaigns end-to-end, from writing copy and designing look and feel to coding emails and then analysing results
* Run B2B PR and Brand campaigns to build awareness of the brand among German wedding professionals
* Lead generation, providing the sales team with a pipeline of prioritised leads
* Onboard partners and help them target their ideal couples, get quality enquiries and book more weddings
* Support the Customer Service team in responding to queries and questions
* Prepare reports on metrics and provide recommendations for improvements
* Write and optimize helpful content for venues
* Carry out market research and present findings to leaders in the business to help shape the overall international B2B strategy
* Collaborate with all aspects of the business, from product development to sales
* You are a native/fluent German speaker
* You are a people-person and are happy to interact with customers
* You love problem-solving, learning new skills and applying your learning to different capacities.
* You think critically but can act quickly on your feet, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and like a challenge.
* You are enthusiastic about the startup environment, the internet and innovation
* You are organised, comfortable with multi-tasking, and have good attention to detail
* You are keen to learn, adapt and apply yourself to new challenges
* You are proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
* You are data-driven and comfortable with analysis – you are able to extract conclusions from sets of data and provide solutions
. The Company:
Now the UK’s leading wedding planning platform and one of Europe’s fastest-growing start-ups, it is a particularly exciting time to join a vibrant and highly-driven team. Since launching the website and app, now have over 1,000,000 planning couples and have been featured by the likes of the New York Times, the BBC and the App Store. With sights set on expanding globally, this is only just getting started.
What do we offer you?
* Generous holiday allowance: Operating enhanced holiday allowance, increasing for every complete year of employment. Also offering a paid Christmas shutdown break between 25 Dec – 1 Jan. All this is in addition to bank holidays.
* Team events: Many friendly social activities, team events, and annual company summits.
* Fantastic culture: Monthly hackathons, regular tournaments, social evenings, quizzes and more, all while sporting a casual dress code
* Access to a learning and development budget as well as a book allowance