Location: London W11, Notting Hill, 2 days office, 3 days remote
Salary: £30-34,000 basic plus bonus
This is one of the real success stories of the digital age. Start up Tech business in the events sector. Currently commands 2/3 of market share in UK. Looking to expand into highly lucrative German speaking market. The company attracts high flying graduates from the Consultancy, Tech and Professional Services sectors.
Your job is to help to drive the launch of the service and platform into the German market. As the first team member focussing on this region, this is a very exciting opportunity where you can learn, develop and grow with the business. You will build successful and long lasting partnerships with business owners, venue managers and various suppliers.
· Launch key international markets – signing up vendors to build a functioning marketplace
· Run email marketing campaigns end-to-end, from writing copy and designing look and feel to coding emails and then analysing results
· Support the Customer Service team in responding to queries and questions
· Prepare reports on metrics and provide recommendations for improvements
· Write and optimise content for our couples
· Carry out market research and present findings to leaders in the business to help shape the overall international strategy
· Collaborate with all aspects of the business, from product development to B2B operations
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Proven track record in a Marketing related role within a start up or Tech related role
· Strong data analytical skills
· Having a passion for tech and the way it can improve people’s lives