German speakers within Admin, Merchandising Purchasing and Logistics
Location: South West London
Salary : £25000 -£38,000 depending on the role
Start date: From 1st August 2020
Our client is an international retail company with strong presence in the UK market, and is expanding very fast indeed. In fact it is one of the fastest growing organisations in the UK at the moment and as such , is able to offer German speakers across all parts of its business, unrivalled career opportunities.
They are looking to take on around 25 German speakers across all internal head office departments. You must be degree-educated and fluent in German and ideally be available to start work quickly in August. Many positions will start on a “Temp” basis first due to time pressures.
The genuine career opportunities are outstanding and you will have the chance to move into admin, sales, purchasing, merchandising and other Head Office roles, including translation services, once you have proved yourself .
GENERAL DUTIES (depending on the role and the salary)
– Administrative support including producing and sending of memos, filing of documents answering telephone calls, etc
– Dealing with suppliers in German and English
– Proofreading of documents where necessary (German into English)
– Providing administrative support to Senior Managers of the department
– Informing suppliers of current promotions, sending out marketing and promotional material
– Allocating goods to the warehouses (logistics work and merchandising)
– Sales and trend, analysis (Excel) used regularly within procurement
– Comparing spread-sheet information and general data management
– Fluent in English and German
– Confident in Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
– Administrative experience is essential
– Educated to degree level
There are excellent benefits including product discounts, vouchers, gym membership and others