This position will suit a fluent German speaker with a minimum of a year of experience in Sales. This is a fantastic opportunity ideal for an ambitious sales executive who wants to be part of a business and industry in constant development. Within others, your responsibilities will be:
– Building a pipeline of leads by cold calling and emailing a wide range of clients allocated in your area. This involves researching companies, identifying the key business decision makers and appointment setting.
– Working on targets of at least 60 calls a day and using LinkedIn to engage with prospects and external databases to build contact lists. Working on Sales Targets given by the Team Leader and providing weekly reports of activity.
– Updating and maintaining a CRM sales database with the relevant information.
– Following up and speaking to prospects that have attended events with the purpose of booking meetings, seeking out more senior level contacts as necessary. Booking meetings to be held at both the customer’s site and various stands at trade fairs.
– Writing business emails to current customers as well as introduction emails, promoting the company’s added value to clients.
– Fluency in German and English is a must.
– Experience in Lead Generation and Sales, ideally in Software or Tech, although other areas will also be considered.
– Commercial and with excellent negotiation skills.
– Understanding and interest in Technology or Cybersecurity is a plus.
– Fantastic communication and presentation skills and attention to detail.
– Strong analytical skills to collect business needs and monitoring/identifying trends in data.
– Creative, and problem-solving abilities. Extremely proactive and willing to learn.
– Team player. Able to work independently as well as part of a dynamic team.