Location: London , Berlin, Milan or Paris (Currently you will be working remotely)
Duration: 6 month contract (may extend or lead to permanent)
Pay Rate: £300 (PAYE) £390 (Umbrella/LTD) per day
Annual salary equivalent: £78,000 per annum on PAYE
£101,400 per annum on LTD company
Start: Immediate (You must be free to start in the next 2-3 weeks)
Company details Global technology company that is growing very fast. This is one of the most successful companies in the world and you would be joining a highly motivated and outstanding team of people who are experts in their field and all working to stay connected to their clients around the world. This company will only recruit the very best, and most innovative, people and there will be an interview process for this contract. The role is focused on finding new staff to join their global teams and your role will be to connect with job seekers.
Duties: Your role is to help increase brand awareness and candidate engagement that will underpin high volume company-wide recruitment campaigns, and acting as a marketing consulting for large staffing partners.
Help drive staffing and recruitment campaigns across the global offices
· Engage with prospective employees
· Manage large marketing campaigns that will help funnel the best talent to this company
· Produce engaging marketing content for newsletters, on social media and using all forums for engagement
· Project manage email marketing campaigns, develop channel partnerships, link up with student bodies, fairs, expert communities etc
· Research and understand the local labour markets
· Use of PPC
· creating relevant marketing content for our targeted audience and deliver it across integrated and effective online and offline media plans
· mapping media channels and analysis of campaign results
· Connect with the best job seekers wherever they are globally
· Manage supplier relationships with media agencies and relationships with internal teams in Finance, PR, HR
There will be up to 40% international and national travel in this role
Experience in paid digital marketing such as Social, Programmatic, Search or/and in paid traditional media channels
· Fluent French to native standard
· Experience dealing with large budgets 6 or 6 digits minimum.
· Marketing background with extensive experience (Ideally 5 years or more, and if it’s in staffing, recruiting, or HR it would be a plus)
Experience in working either in-house or in a media marketing agency preferred but not essential. i.e. you could have experience in working for a mid or large enterprise
Thank you so much in advance, and I hope to hear from you soon either by phone 02080751643 or email.