German: International Relationship/Account Manager
Title: German: International Relationship/Account Manager (German Speaker)
Salary : £25k- £40K (depending on experience) plus open-ended commission.
Languages: German is useful. Fluent English
Sector : Specialist recruitment agency
Work style: Hybrid. 2 days wfh.
Location: Central London
International Travel involved: yes
This is an exciting opportunity to work with global companies!
Nature of the role: Nurturing and developing business within clients like Vodaphone and Ericsson, already-established telecoms clients where terms have already been agreed. This role is a true relationship/business development role and NOT a hard-core sales/recruitment role.
There will be full classroom and on-the-job training provided that will cover every aspect of the role.
The company may also have a similar position for a fresh graduate with the right attitude, so if it sounds a bit too senior for you, don’t hesitate to apply 🙂
Duties: Supporting the Sales Director you will
· Grow the business from two existing global clients
· Connect with team leaders across the business
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of the clients’ businesses, their key products and services, organisational structures and decision-making processes, future plans and current strategies for resource acquisition.
· Liaise with the Sales team to map out the clients decision makers
· Building strong working relationships with key clients to illicit relevant job requirements, and ensuring the smooth resolution of any client or candidate issues
· Attending client meetings and complete client driven RFI’s and RFQ’s as appropriate
· Negotiating and concluding financial and contract terms with both clients and candidates
· Working with Sales Support and Finance to ensure all the necessary documentation is in place to bill the client accurately
· Looking for ways to continuously enhance service levels and offerings to the client community
· There will be some international travel to meet clients