Job Title: French speaking Accounts Payable Assistant
Salary: up to £25,000 p.a.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Abington, Northamptonshire
Starting date: Immediate
UK Retail supplier operating globally
To process all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
– Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
– Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
– Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
– Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
– Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
– Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
– Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
– Fluent in English and French to a mother tongue level with strong communication skills
– Proven working experience as accounts payable clerk
– Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
– Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
– Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
– Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
– Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
– Good knowledge of the company culture and service offered
– Strong organisational skills, attention to detail
– Analytical and problem-solving skills as well as decision making
– Good IT Skills
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org