Role title: Facilities Coordinator
Location: City of London
Salary: £13 ph
Employment type: Temp (up to end or March)
Start date: ASAP
Our client provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, several offices across the world and a global client base.
The Office and Facilities Coordinator is the face of the company, both internally and externally. Meeting the daily demands of a fast-growing office, will relish the challenge of following and maintaining processes and procedures in order to keep the office running smoothly.
The Facilities Coordinator will be reporting to the Office and Facilities Manager, the main responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
* Working closely with the Office and Facilities Management team to ensure high standards across both offices
* Answering the reception phone and directing calls
* Meeting and greeting guests
* Being the first point of contact
* Taking receipt of and distributing post and deliveries, coordinating mail
* Maintaining stock levels of food and stationery, ordering/taking receipt of deliveries/allocating stock to kitchen/store cupboard
* Liaising with maintenance people and other vendors
* Maintaining the office environment and reporting maintenance issues to the relevant people
* Assisting with the organisation of staff social events
* Highly organised with a keen eye for detail and learn quickly
* Previous experience in Facilities Management – Mandatory
* Able to establish strong relationships with suppliers and colleagues