This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast growing Financial Services firm.
You will report to a very senior Director and the wider Executive Committee. We are looking for individuals with discretion, maturity and proven experience of supporting extremely busy, international Executives who travel substantially.
You will use your fluent Spanish on a daily basis.
· Build strong relationships with, and develop and maintain a knowledge of, internal and external clients, matter deals and projects
· Act as gatekeeper for stakeholders
· Diary management, using own initiative to manage email accounts and to develop and maintain systems to promote efficiency
· Draft correspondence and engagement letters
· Build strong relationships with business services teams and maintain effective and efficient use of business support services
· Ensure all activities and duties adhere to risk and compliance requirements
· Attend and contribute to team meetings as required
· Travel arrangements
· Support additional stakeholders and colleagues as and when required
· Identify and facilitate knowledge sharing within peer group and wider team