Customer Success Consultant, German, French or Spanish
Role: Customer Success Consultant
Salary: Up 65,000 Euro (Depending on experience)
Location: Remote work
Languages: English + German / French / Spanish
We are looking for a versatile, driven and multilingual Customer Success Consultant to work remotely on a wide range of projects with different clients. As a client-facing division of our company, you are responsible for the following areas:
– Take full ownership of your client success
– Oversee, drive and ensure successful on-boarding of your deployment clients
– Work with our sales team to identify and drive client up-sell opportunities
– Comply to company, departmental and delivery requirements
– Flag systems/processes that are not optimal and work towards implementing
– Actively participate in team meetings and chats
– Attain (or exceed) required quarterly KPI’s
– Work with the leadership team, define and drive your career expectations
– Keep up to date on partner platform releases
– Build trust with our partners Account Manager and Customer Success Manager teams
Within others, the successful candidate will have the following key characteristics:
– Multilingual: fluent English + German/French/Spanish
Knowledge in various project management methodologies (Agile, PMI, Lean, etc) working
in a technology professional services, or SaaS environment
– Educated to Degree Level.
– Experience in solution implementation projects and/or change management experience
– Strong attention to detail and customer service orientation
– An excellent communicator with the ability to problem-solve while building and
maintaining strong working relationships with customers.
– An ability to work in a customer-focused, client facing, target-driven environment.
– A high degree of flexibility, team spirit, accountability and independence.
– Availability to work flexible hours supporting our global customer base.
– Experience in Project Management or SaaS organisation
– Ability to identify client goals and objectives and define current business processes
– Analyse, review and evaluate the effectiveness of current business processes
– Define required partner implementation guidelines and best practices