Business Development Manager, Swedish/Norwegian/Danish/Finnish
Superb opportunity to join a highly successful Business Solutions firm that help companies recuit talent that is best suited to the culture of their organisation. Your role is to develop new business and incresae business with existing clients for the Nordic region.
Duties will include:
* Generate C-level leads through professional networking and cold-call techniques and conduct telephone-based or virtual sales meetings.
* Build new business across Swedish-speaking territory, and identify new business opportunities in new corporations.
* Turn senior executives into active clients through consultative selling, manage the full negotiation and close process, and handle the transition of these active clients to the account manager team.
* Prepares effectively, and researches customers in advance of calls or meetings, to engage effectively in the first contact
* Demonstrates preparedness and credibility- using insight-led sales techniques.
* Forms tactical relationships with clients and connects with key account stakeholders (HR & Business Unit leaders)
* Achieves detailed understanding of the clients most important business and talent needs through skillful probing
* Paints a client-centric vision of value by effectively positioning our recommendations and capabilities in the client’s context
Successful applicants will speak and write both English and Swedish or Danish or Norwegian or Finnish fluently and have a proven track record in Business to Business Sales.