Arabic Speaker Restaurant – Fine Dining Specialist
Arabic Speaker Restaurant/Fine Dining Specialist Job Type: Permanent (full-time) Location: Central London Salary: Up to 28,000 depending on experience + bonus and benefits.
This role will suit a bilingual English-Arabic speaker with a real passion for the Food/Fine Dining industry. In this role, you will use your passion and knowledge in the industry to provide recommendations and insight about restaurants & food experiences to a wide range of clients. Within others, your main responsibilities will be:
– Giving thorough information and recommendations about the Food/Restaurant industry to your clients.
– Deliver an exceptional customer service to a wide network of high-profile clients. – Researching the best options to meet and exceed customers’ expectations. – Offering tailored suggestions to your members to maximise the value they get from the service. – Ensure clients’ expectations are managed within the agreed deadlines. – Ensuring ongoing client satisfaction by managing client expectations and resolving complaints.
Skills and experience required:
– Bilingual English and Arabic.
– Strong customer service experience, ideally in the Hospitality, Food or Restaurant industry.
– Previous exposure to Middle East clients is a plus.
– Passion for high standard service delivery.
– Outstanding communication skills. – Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a busy and dynamic work environment.
NOTE: No VISA sponsorship is provided. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.