Job Title: APAC Digital & IT Manager
Location: Beijing, China
Salary: £22k-35k per annum (depending on experience)
Our client, an independent non-profit organization in sustainability, is looking for a dynamic APAC IT Manager to support their digital and IT transformation. Based in their Beijing office, you will report directly to the UK HQ and support their offices in the APAC region in New Zealand, Sydney, Singapore, Tokyo and Busan. There will be strong support from specialists at UK HQ and training will be provided.
* Help each APAC office to become confident with the digital tools they need to perform their roles;
* Train and support the adoption of existing and new digital tools at each APAC markets;
* Provide feedback and share your expertise on the digital tools for communications and outreach functions in APAC market, with a focus on China;
* Learn all the digital tools from an end-user perspective and support the development in training and end user communications;
* Support and solve any technical issues experienced at the offices;
* Travel to HQ in London and regional offices.
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience;
* Experience in managing website and supporting social media tools in Asia, especially in China market;
* Experience with intranet, digital conferencing tools, CRM, social media channels and web editorial tools;
* Experience in training and supporting end users on-site and remotely;
* Proactive and quick learner;
* Dynamic and ability to work with people of various seniorities and different cultures;
* Ability to engage and influence office staff and encourage them to adopt the use of digital tools;
* Empathetic and passionate about sustainability;
* Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.