Account Manager (French Speaking) – Legal background is a plus
JOB REF: TC-FRE-AM-0921
Job Title: Account Manager (French Speaking) – Legal background is a plus
Based in: Central London (St Paul)
Sector: Professional Translation
Ideal Candidate Background: Sales – B2B or Legal sector experience would be a plus
Salary: £35 – £45K depending on profile + bonus upon achievement
Our client is a European leader of professional translation and has distinguished itself as one of the most dynamic players in its sector.
Currently present in 14 countries on three different continents, this company stands out through its multi-local approach to the market, which makes it the preferred agency of many international clients.
Our client offers a large range of language services for all professional sectors: translation, localisation, interpreting, etc.
Also has developed a trust-based partnership with over 15,000 professional translators, who are true wordsmiths.
This amazing company is undergoing rapid development and is looking for its new Account Manager to help develop the business!
The ideal candidate:
* You have 3+ years of sales experience preferably gained in B2B, with a history of overachieving targets
* You have a great commercial acumen
* You feel confident in selling to senior executives or lawyers
* You are very well organised with strong communication and negotiation skills
* You are persistent with a positive attitude
* Bilingual French / English is a plus
After being trained, you will be in charge of:
* Developing clients across the legal sector in the UK via calls, meetings and events
* Filling in your pipeline, follow up on quotes and ensure closing
* Providing customer support and managing client expectations in liaison with the production team
* Achieving KPIs, updating Salesforces and reporting your work to your manager Permanent role